Friday 13 January 2012

Start to my Self Directed

I've started working on my self directed project, for this class I need to make a project for myself that will teach me things I need to become better prepared for the gaming industry.

I've come up with a Adobe Flash Zombie Survival Role Playing Game. I haven't created an in-depth game yet; I've made one 'Choose Your Own Adventure' game and a single 'Point and Click'. My idea for the game is set in an after-school Recreation Centre. The person you first play as, wakes up after falling asleep in one of the activity rooms. They wake up to find one of the adult supervisors with them in the, now locked room. You soon learn that while you were asleep a virus has spread through most of the Centre, turning all who became infected into the walking dead. The supervisor gives you a metal edged ruler and a flare gun, unlocks the door and sets you off on your adventure to try and escape, alive.

I've created my gantt chart and have just started creating rough skeches now, as I get things done I'll post pictures here. :D



No comments:

Post a Comment