Friday 11 January 2013

Card Look

It's a new year and about time I started working on the card game again. I've been pretty busy however I'm finding some spare time right now so what better then to make some progress with this game. This is the look for the cards that I'm thinking about going with, might change the layout after I've finished all the monsters and figure out exactly how I'm going to layout the playing screen. I'm probably going to work on getting more of the monsters done up this weekend.


















For the card game you use chips that are in the shape of blood drops. I've come up with two possible concepts for how they look, I'm leaning more towards the second one right now. The 'twinkle' is going to be animated and fade in/out as time goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment